Description & Working Principle:
The induction sorter is detecting the inductive metal such as copper, aluminum, Zinc, Lead, stainless steel, print circuit board(PCB) and insolation wire, etc through the imbed induction sensor under the belt. With a high-pressure valve connected to one line of the nozzle after the high-speed belt, eject those detected objects, the inductive sensor could be adjusted through software via the screen.
Sensor Sorter normally being installed after eddy current to recover metals that cannot be separated by magnetic separators or Eddy current separators, like stainless steel, insolation wire, composite metals, etc.
1. Advance hardware worldwide
2. Advance software and pneumatic system
3. Excellent performance guarantee in terms of high purity and high recovery rate
4. Higher throughput than similar equipment
5. Adjustable inductive to adapt different metal sorting
Stainless steel in shredder downstream, Insolation wire, Metal in the bottom ash,
Shredded / grinded waste, Plastic waste, E-waste, Electronic scrap, Wood chips,
Glass waste, bulk material and wherever stainless steel and Insolation wire has to be recovered